[Fredslist] Meet Graham, our newest web design member, who will be at the Party tonight

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 10:33:04 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone, I would like to introduce Graham Murray, our newest member.  He comes highly recommended and will save you money in your web design.  Meet him tonight at the cocktail party.  See you all there, best wishes, Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Lynne M. Winograd and Laraine E. Schwartz
Attorneys at Law
400 60th Street, 2nd Floor West New York, NJ 07093
201-770-9990/fax 201-770-9992
www.winogradandschwartz.com

Graham Murray is President and owner of Lookit Design, a full service web design and marketing company. He has created a service called “QuikSite” – a very affordable solution for individuals and startups to launch a new web site within a week. You can browse through a library of QuikSite designs, select one, and then Lookit Design will customize the web site using your logo, favorite colors, and free stock photography to compliment your content. QuikSite customers can save up to 80% on web design costs.

Graham founded Lookit Design in 2002 and has over 100 clients with a goal to provide a complete range of services for any small business or individual to create and build a smart professional online presence, including web design, programming, shopping cart integration, site hosting and maintenance, search engine optimization, and email marketing services. Lookit Design provides custom project services for all types of businesses, including law firms, real estate, financial services, consulting practices, artists and entertainment companies.

 =0
Graham has over 25 years experience in creative design, as well as business and technology services working in the printing and publishing and telecommunications industries. He is looking forward to meeting new Gotham members at the June 24th Cocktail Party. Graham’s company tag line is “Build Your Image Online with Lookit Design!”

Graham lives in Brooklyn with his French Bulldog, “Buddy” and enjoys sailing and making new friends.