[Fredslist] Fwd: last chance to see my play

heyjudenyc at aol.com heyjudenyc at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 12:19:07 EDT 2009

hey guys -
we're selling out - great review in the times among others
attatched is a discount code - unfortunately i can't give comps because the theater is tiny
but tickets are only 25.00 please let me know if you can come.
we're running until june 27th
hope to see you there
xoxo
jude
heyjudenyc at aol.com

I'm sending along the $5 discount code for regular performances (the last one I sent you expires on Thursday).? Please forward it along to your friends and family - the base price for tickets with this discount is $25.? Seats are starting to fill up, so please encourage them to buy early!

http://www.broadwayoffers.com/go.aspx?MD=2001&MC=DAGEN

-

playwrightsrealm.org
p. 212.255.3089