[Fredslist] Posting Resumes-response

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Thu Jun 18 17:44:53 EDT 2009

One's Social Security number used to be on drivers' licenses; that's been removed.  There's a dichotomy, though, as far as SS# and doctor's offices.  A person's SS# is on his or her Medicare card...which is required to be shown and copied at each doctor's office and hospital.  Something's wrong with that picture.

Furthermore, a SS# is "never" to be given out nor carried around.  As for seniors, generally Alzheimer's and Dementia occur when someone is senior.  Then again, I left my waistpack in a taxi once...there were plenty of things to cancel and replace without having to deal with my SS# being lost.

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
917-374-8984