[Fredslist] Posting resumes

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 10:14:01 EDT 2009

I agree with Ester and offer this suggestion, which I  have done on Fredslist many times.  Just describe the person in a short paragraph and ask Gothamites to contact you, the Gotham member, if interested, for the name, phone number and email of the candidate.  That puts the candidate directly in touch with the Gotham member or his/her contacts.  Gerry

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G