[Fredslist] Need a grill person for July 4

BMendelson at aol.com BMendelson at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 07:34:23 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham members:

I am looking to hire someone for the day on the July 4 holiday.

We have a large party every year and usually have 1 or 2 "helpers" to cover
 some of the grilling, serving and clean up. We are mostly concerned with
the  grilling, and so we would like someone who has grilling experience.

This year we learned that the person we used for the last few years  is not
available.

We don't need food, just a dependable person who is experienced behind a
grill to help keep the party fun for the hosts.

We live in Merrick, NY. If you know someone who might fit our need, please
let me know or forward this on to that person to contact us.

Thanks,

Bruce Mendelson

Gotham Open House

**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222677718x1201465083/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692163%3B38015526%3Be)