[Fredslist] Breakfast with Danny Meyer (Union Square Cafe, Shake Shack, Tabla, 11 Madison Park and more)

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Jun 17 10:45:27 EDT 2009

Hi

I am partnering on this event and so you can take advantage of the
reduced fee.  Thanks, Adrian

WE HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS
ABOUT OUR EVENT

"BREAKFAST WITH DANNY MEYER"
on June 25th

As you know, Thursday, June 25, Sobel Media, in alliance with Danny
Meyer, CEO of the Union Square Hospitality Group and author of
"Setting the Table: The Transforming of Hospitality in Business" will
host "Breakfast with Danny Meyer" at Tabla (11 Madison Avenue at 24th
Street) from 7:30-9:30 AM.

Danny will share the lessons he's learned while developing the
winning recipe for doing the business he calls "enlightened
hospitality." This philosophy emphasizes putting the power of
hospitality to work in a new and counterintuitive way.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...

As many of you know, in addition to working with Danny and his great
staff,  we have been searching around for the right person to
interview Danny for the event...and thanks to Stephanie Fray of
Coundrum Marketing, joining us to interview Danny will be another
culinary superstar, Dorothy Hamilton.

As founder and CEO of the world-renowned French Culinary Institute,
Hamilton has educated over 10,000 students in the fundamentals of
cuisine. In addition, Hamilton was also the creator and host of
Chef's Story, a 26-part PBS series, and the author of the companion
book, Chef's Story. The textbook she conceived for the school -- The
Fundamental Techniques of Classic Cuisine- received James Beard
Foundation Award in 2008.  Her book on culinary careers, Love What
You Do, will be published this fall.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Finally, for those of you who are interested in purchasing copies of
Danny's New York Times bestseller "Setting the Table..." and Chef
Floyd Cardoz's book "One Spice, Two Spice" our friends at Posman
Books (Grand Central Terminal) will be on hand...and of course Danny
and Chef Cardoz will be available to sign your copy.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Join Adrian's Network
http://www.adriansnetwork.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

Connect to me on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amillersalestraining

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"