[Fredslist] HUGE Bedroom for Sublet Through End of July!

Girl Guides USA caitlin.dean at girlguidesusa.org
Tue Jun 16 22:59:53 EDT 2009

Hi all - I'm subletting my huge bedroom in a great apartment in Washington
Heights through the end of July.  Please contact me ASAP if you're
interested!
Caitlin
631-988-3042
caitlin.dean at gmail.com

HUGE furnished bedroom available for sublet through the end of July.
Literally steps from subway (1 train) and several buses. Neighborhood is
safe and very residential/familial. Apt. is very close to West Side Greenway
- great for jogging, biking and strolls along the Hudson!

Room is fully furnished with Queen-sized bed, night tables, desk/office
chair, dresser, wardrobe, bookshelves, and huge TV with VCR/DVD player.
Everything is new or in great condition.

Two large windows in bedroom (gets lots of natural light) and high ceilings.
Kitchen and bathroom were recently beautifully renovated. Living area fully
furnished with dining table and chairs, sofa and coffee table.

Roommates are two 20-somethings (one female, one male) - one professional
and one student. They're both welcoming and easy to get along with.

$1075 for the six weeks includes rent, utilities, wireless Internet, and use
of all furnishings. $700 security deposit required. Move-in date flexible.

You must be clean, respectful and responsible - e-mail a bit about yourself
and when you would be able to come see the room.

This is a GREAT place - you've got to see it!