[Fredslist] Yankee Tickets for sale at cost for TUE night June 16th

Heidi Simon hsimon111 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 15 15:44:39 EDT 2009

Please contact Mike directly..

Thanks

Hi Heidi,

It was great seeing you at the game. Thanks for the shirt. I definitely will
wear it.

The Yankee tickets are $55 each, actual cost and the seats are:

Section 313

Row 5 Seats 13 and 14

Row 6 Seats 16 and 17

I have Tuesday night June 16th against Washington available.

Thanks.

Michael Ross

Ross, Anglim, Angelini and Co., LLP
775 Mountain Boulevard, Suite 209
Watchung, NJ 07069
Tel. 908-561-1600 ext. 205
Fax. 908-561-4777

Tax-Related Disclaimer:  To comply with the requirements of Treasury
Department Circular 230, which provides regulations governing certain
conduct of U.S. tax professionals giving written advice with respect to U.S.
tax matters, please be aware that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in
this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used
and cannot be used, by you or any other person for the purpose of (i)
avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or
(ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related
matter addressed herein.

This message contains confidential information meant only for the intended
recipient. Unauthorized use or dissemination of this e-mail by anyone else
is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact us,
collect, at (908) 561-1600, and immediately delete this message and all
attachments.