[Fredslist] Thousands of brand new greeting cards!

Paul Lieberman Paul.Lieberman at netsoft-usa.com
Mon Jun 15 11:00:38 EDT 2009

My wife used to rep for a greeting card company before they went belly up.  She's left with literally thousands (boxes and boxes) of brand new, all-occasion greeting cards.  If you know of someone who owns a stationery store who sells greeting cards and would like to buy these boxes for pennies on the dollar, we can give them a deal of a lifetime!  Please send them my way.

PAUL LIEBERMAN
Bandits Too
(646) 763-7928

p.s.  This deal needs to get done on or before Wednesday, June 24.