[Fredslist] NY Report E-Tour comes to Brooklyn

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Fri Jun 12 17:26:11 EDT 2009

E-Tour: Unleash the Power of Email Marketing
And Start Generating More Business

& networking opportunity

Thursday, June 18, 2009
7:30a - 10:00a

New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY

Register for E-tour: Brooklyn
at nyreport.com/etourbrooklyn <http://www.nyreport.com/etourbrooklyn>

Note: Space is very limited. First come, first served.

________________________________

At this event, email marketing expert John Arnold will demonstrate how
email marketing can grow your business by helping you deliver real
business results including:

*	Driving repeat sales
*	Boosting referrals
*	Turning prospects into customers

Master email communications with this comprehensive "how-to" look at
winning strategies for acquiring and retaining customers, including
examples on increasing deliverability/open rates, how to avoid being
seen as a spammer, tips for scheduling and case studies of successful
email campaigns.

Get the practical, "how-to" advice you need to succeed with email
marketing and other proven marketing techniques.

________________________________

Excellent speaker, very impressed with what I learned about Email
Marketing.
- John Napolitano, Deztech Information Services

Wealth of pertinent information and valuable practices and processes.
- Michael Gary LTM Services

I liked all the helpful tips to help me improve my email marketing
effectiveness.
- Katherine Hartard, Hochheiser, Deutsch & Co.

Register for E-tour: Brooklyn at nyreport.com/etourbrooklyn
<http://www.nyreport.com/etourbrooklyn>

Robert Levin

Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

phone: (212) 307-6760 x707

fax: (212) 937-2430

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com>

Don't miss the Small Business Awards on September 30th -
nyreport.com/awards <http://www.nyreport.com/awards> .  Find out why
many call it the networking event of the year.