[Fredslist] Fwd: NYC --Fast Company paid editorial internship

michaelappell at aol.com michaelappell at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 09:00:12 EDT 2009

 I am forwarding this for anyone interested in passing out a lead for a paid editorial internship for your children

Michael N. Appell
127 East 59th Street, 3rd floor

Subject: NYC --Fast Company paid editorial internship

This is a great lead if you are interested in magazines...Fast Comp. will prob. be making a move to some sort of broadcast/multimedia platform soon.