[Fredslist] We are Family - Gotham Members Make the 8th annual Golf Outing a Huge Success!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jun 2 09:59:52 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham

On this rainy day, I wanted to send an email that made me smile and feel
like the sun was shining!  Gotham's Formica 1 group (named after our
Networker of the Decade, Bob Formica) sponsored this year's dinner at the
Golf Outing in honor of their group Chair, Bob Formica.

Please join me in thanking the following Formica 1 group members who
contributed as sponsors to this year's golf dinner in  honor of Bob Formica
- how wonderful to be able to acknowledge and honor Bob.

Contributors:
Jeffrey Bernstein
Katherine Cohn
Burt Fendelman
Fred Klein
Andy Langsam
Carolyn Mann
Judie Moceri
Leila Perez Ross
Susan Sajiun Fitzharris
Tom Vance

I would also like to send a big Gotham Thank You to all of our sponsors -
please join me in thanking our fellow members and supporting them when we
need their services:

Herald National Bank - David Bagatelle - Gotham's Bandit and Executive
Groups

Earhart Leigh Associates, Inc. - Bruce Swicker, Gotham's GLBT Group

Creative Capital Inc.  -
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/admin/mdb/mdbDetail.php?pId=1557&fullName=K
eith+A.+Kleinick&m=search&q=Creative> Keith A. Kleinick, Gotham's Brooklyn
Bridge Group and Gotham's SOLO Group

Holcam Associates Inc. - Lou Camhe - Gotham's Diversity Group

My Elder Advocate - Jack Halpern - Gotham's Diversity Group

Ace Payroll Services - Alan Klein,
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/admin/mdb/mdbDetail.php?pId=662&fullName=Ar
iana++Goldman&m=search&q=Ace> Ariana Goldman and Corey Milman - Gotham's
Bandit, Bandit Too, Commerce, Formica, LI Women and Long Island Groups

Pegalis & Erickson, LLC -
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/admin/mdb/mdbDetail.php?pId=723&fullName=An
namarie++Bondi-Stoddard&m=search&q=Peg&q2=&START=0&sectionTitle=Search+resul
ts+for+Peg&searchHow=COMPANY> Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard - Gotham's Long
Island Legal and Suffolk Groups

Brett Harrison Jewelers -
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/admin/mdb/mdbDetail.php?pId=1363&fullName=M
arvin++Soskil&m=search&q=Bret&q2=&START=0&sectionTitle=Search+results+for+Br
et&searchHow=COMPANY> Marvin Soskil - Gotham's Long Island Group

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director
Gotham City Networking