[Fredslist] #8

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Tue Jun 2 08:08:41 EDT 2009

Yesterday was our 8th Annual Golf Outing and Debbie Lindner was not the only Sun Shine gracing our 100+ golfers and "golfers".

Gothamites congregated from far and wide (thank you Boston member Tom Kennedy for joining us) to frolic on the verdant Engineers greensward. What's more after cocktails, Friars Club comedian Stewie Stone brought down the house at dinner with his acerbic wit and rejoinders.

The early line on #9 is even better as we plan to resurrect tennis and have been given a choice mid June date by our wonderful host Engineers Country Club.

Special thanks to our stalwart Golf Committee and our VIGorous Entertainment Chair Norm Spizz!

Life is good in Gotham World!