[Fredslist] NEED CONTACTS in children's book publishing

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Fri Jan 30 15:02:38 EST 2009

I have a family member who has written her first children's book (I've read
it and it's really quite good).  She needs contacts in the publishing
industry (or with anyone that can give her some advice on navigating this).
I'm sure there is someone in Gotham who is connected.  Since this is her
first attempt to get a book published, I'm sure she would appreciate any and
all connections and advice.

Her name is Jessica Bella Dodds, but she goes by "Bella".  Please contact
her directly, her email is:  <mailto:the.space.inbetween at gmail.com>
the.space.inbetween at gmail.com

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give her.

Best,

David

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC