[Fredslist] Bernie Is interviewed on New York 1

BerSiegel bersiegel at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 23:03:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

As President of the NYC Chapter of the International Coach Federation, I helped to organize  a group of coaches to help  unemployed professionals  with their resumes, how to search for work and consider career options . The event was sponsored by the NY Public Library and Vault Career Services.

My interview on NY 1 appears in the following link

:http://www.ny1.com/content/ny1_living/employment/92959/job-search-events-prove-important-tool-for-many/Default.aspx

Bernie Siegel
Executive Development Coach and Business Advisor
President-International Coach Federation-NYC

Your Success is MY Only Business

2 Park Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10016

(917) 617-0910