[Fredslist] Client looking for commercial financing in Barcelona

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Wed Jan 28 13:08:07 EST 2009

Gurmeet -

Saw your picture and the article about the long Island Women's Agenda
(LIWA) new Emerging Leaders Committee.  Would love to attend but I am
too old!!!

For those of you 40 and younger meetings are Feb 3rd, March 3rd and
April 7th.

You should contact Gurmeet directly.

Gurmeet - let me know if you want me to send you the article.

Best regards,

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.