[Fredslist] Warning: Your HTML posts never appear in Fredslist digest

Victor Urbach gotham3 at xemaps.com
Wed Jan 28 11:59:45 EST 2009

If you're not on digest mode for Fredslist messages, you probably don't
realize that those of us who are see your postings in a very different way.

ESPECIALLY if you send your emails in "HTML" mode (fancy fonts, graphics,
"stationary," etc.). The system used by Fredslist strips out all the good
stuff and your post ends up looking like this:

Message: 11