[Fredslist] Resumes Not A Good Subject Line: 3 Rules for a Good Email on Fredslist

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Wed Jan 28 09:56:29 EST 2009

David and Gotham,

Thank you. If you hadn¹t sent this message, I would have sent it myself.

Resumes is too general a subject line.

Three rules for a good email on Fredslist

1. Relevance: We can only decide to help if we know at a glance what¹s
needed.

2. Subject line: this is your headline: make it clear!

3. A brief description: If it¹s just an attachment, you¹ll lose readership.

Warm regards,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
anna at lieberbrewster.com
212 874-0548

Strategic marketing, brand-building, executive coaching and training

Visit my blog to join the dialogue:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/AnnaLieber