[Fredslist] HS Student looking to shadow architect for a day

martin klein mklein at kamso.com
Mon Jan 26 12:32:02 EST 2009

Hi Gotham, My friend's daughter (High School Junior) is interested in
architecture and would like to shadow an architect for a day or two to
really see what an architect does.  If you are an architect who would like
to help a young lady learn more about your profession or if you know an
architect who would be interested in helping my friends daughter please let
me know.  She lives on long Island but could come into Manhattan.
Thanks
Marty Klein
Martin Klein
Kamerman & Soniker P.C.