[Fredslist] Seeking help for son

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sat Jan 24 14:50:51 EST 2009

Hi Gotham,

My son Nick is graduating from Carleton College in June. He's going
to graduate school in London in October to study archaeology and he
is looking for a summer job.

The best of all worlds would be a position that lends itself to
something that is involved with cultural resource management,
archaeology and such.

Does anyone have any connections at the Museum of Natural History,
the Met or someplace else that might utilize his background.

Resume attached; some great credentials as you will see.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"