[Fredslist] Thank you to Gotham Fort Lauderdale

m2powerinc at bigplanet.com m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Fri Jan 16 00:34:26 EST 2009

Dear Gotham,

If you think you might be going to Florida any time soon, check out
Gotham's newest group in Fort Lauderdale.  You'll be met by warm and
outstretch arms welcoming you to ride the circiut with them.  They are
attracting a high caliber of individuals of which many are transplanted New
Yorkers.  It is nice to know that I have a tribe in Fort Lauderdale that is
open to supporting us not only in business but also in Friendship and with
Family.

It was great to see Rona Wexler there and I must also shout out to Scott
Bloom for introducing his Mom to me as well. His Mom happens to be 1 mile
from my Mom.  Before my membership with Gotham, I often wondered how I was
going to support my Mother while I lived in New York and She lived in
Florida. Now I know that it is a simple as picking up a phone.

Kudos to Gotham Fort Lauderdale.  We here in New York wish you all the
success and don't hesitate to say hello when you come up North.  Your Tribe
stands with you and you can tell everyone that you've not only "got
people", you've got an nation.... the Gotham tribe.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
NY Healthcare
LI Healthcare