[Fredslist] Need your home or office cleaned? I've got a great recommendation

Victor Urbach gotham3 at xemaps.com
Thu Jan 15 11:41:33 EST 2009

A while back, Gothamite Andrea Gould was kind enough to respond to my
Fredslist request for someone to clean my home two days a week. She referred
a wonderful woman named Patty Sanchez. Patty runs a small cleaning company.
We hired her and she's been great: a hard worker, reliable, with a nice
manner. Patty's staff have been equally pleasant and thorough when they've
worked with her at our place.

Turns out Patty can take on a few more clients in Nassau County or Queens
right now, and if you're looking for someone to clean your home or office, I
can heartily recommend Patty and her crew.

Feel free to contact Patty directly at shineoverclean at yahoo.com or
516-858-9187.

-Victor Urbach