[Fredslist] Thoughts for a snowy Saturday

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Jan 9 17:12:14 EST 2009

While you are sitting home enjoying (hopefully!) the snow and a lazy
Saturday, just a reminder that you can pay your dues from the warmth and
convenience of your home!  And if you pay before the 15th, you will save
$50.00 To pay your dues on line, go to www.gothamnetworking.com and log in
with your registered email and password and your Pay Now button will pop up.

Enjoy the weekend

Debbie