[Fredslist] NYC Venue Needed

Jill Tipograph/Everything Summer jill at everythingsummer.com
Wed Jan 7 16:30:12 EST 2009

I am partnering with Tory Johnson, workplace correspondent for ABC's Good
Morning America, and CEO of Women For Hire, on a joint venture related to
college students.

We need a midtown, Manhattan based venue for one full day (not including an
evening) in March, 2009: during the week of 3/9 (or possibly 3/16 or 3/17).
We anticipate 150-200 people maximum. Seating can be in the form of a
theater style auditorium with seats that have tablets, or banquet tables; if
additional smaller rooms are available for break-out sessions that is a
plus. We would prefer continental breakfast and lunch be included; or, the
option to use an outside caterer.

Price: extremely reasonable; or barter preferred.
		In exchange for use of your space, your facility would
receive tremendous exposure from inclusion in emails to 50,000 people in the
NY area; recognition on the website which is accessed by 200,000 people a
month; ability to attract top employers and affluent college students to
your facility.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you have a potential venue that
meets these criteria.

Thank you,

Jill Tipograph
Founder/Director
Everything Summer, LLC
jill at everythingsummer.com
www.everythingsummer.com

Author of Your Everything Summer Guide & Planner
<http://www.everythingsummer.com/guide.asp>