[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Jan 7 10:50:15 EST 2009

Our next meeting is Tuesday Jan 20th at the Greenwich Hyatt at 8 AM Please
join us for a lively discussion and a fabulous buffet breakfast. Bring a
guest, come visit and pay on line. Please check with me first since we are a
non-compete group. We love visitors and we are finished promptly at 9:30
with an extra ½ hour of schmoozing.

Make the most of your Gotham membership by riding the circuit and get to
know all of our stimulating and interesting Fairfield members.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail