[Fredslist] A NEW Gotham membership

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jan 6 13:36:24 EST 2009

Announcing a new form of membership at Gotham!

It's the new and exciting Gotham Student membership.

Specifically, it is a half price $175 no app fee membership to
Gotham. You get all the electronic benefits; fredslist, website, etc.
with no meetings and at a reduced fee.

Perfect for that high school or college aged person who would like to
build their network before they graduate. Definitely a smart move to
take advantage of the 600+ Gotham members. Just think of all the
wisdom and experience that's in our tribe!

If interested, shoot me an email to get started.

Thanks,

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com