[Fredslist] Great Birthday present to give

Judy Mines jmines at rvminc.com
Mon Jan 5 13:12:08 EST 2009

Happy New Year to all,

When I heard about this service I had to share it with you.

For $20 you can have an aria sung to anyone for their birthday.

Ingrid has a wonderful voice.

Enjoy!

Judy

         DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO"S HAVING A BIRTHDAY?
                  LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
            HAVEN"T KEPT UP WITH YOUR VOICE LESSONS?
        HOW ABOUT THE BIRTHDAY ARIA !

 Birthday Aria from Ingrid Saxon Studios!

[http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101093164665/cards_bday-left1.jpg]

Happy Birthday!
Let me know your friend or loved one's name, phone number, and date of their Birthday, and let them be serenaded in style!
COST: $20.

Ingrid Saxon
Ingrid Saxon Studios
www.ingridsaxon.com<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0014u9InxIpuYJUK8BrE9Ml-brTf92r2TUEovTq46PiT9GdZPGKwAYoUcF_iU3M65UWvWPiXkxjrQj3Dr1RtWX7_2-JbZBs9FWtmS23gBgxsTH3jKM1I6tn7A==>
212-586-6724

Ingrid Saxon
119 West 57th Street Suite 519

New York, New York 10019

Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101975163822&ea=ingridsaxon%40earthlink.net&a=1102351278038>
This email was sent to ingridsaxon at earthlink.net by ingridsaxon at earthlink.net<mailto:ingridsaxon at earthlink.net>.
Update Profile/Email Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001gefDXOImcDt-RbjaEv0DkLVv8Q63jFC_qEa73azjWOZ-tomDaQCFnym0A_aOOOpg&p=oo> | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001gefDXOImcDt-RbjaEv0DkLVv8Q63jFC_qEa73azjWOZ-tomDaQCFnym0A_aOOOpg&p=un>(tm) | Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

Email Marketing<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Card_007> by
[http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/cc-logo-color-sm.gif]<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Card_007>

Ingrid Saxon Studios | 119 West 57th Street Suite 519 | New York | NY | 10019