[Fredslist] Jam Band Rocker, anyone??

irene at eldercarenyc.org irene at eldercarenyc.org
Sat Feb 28 17:03:10 EST 2009

Hey,
We don't want to disappoint our fearless leader, FK, do we?   Well Fred
claims that if I put a call out to everyone in Gotham I will find a (or at
least several) concert buddies. I am skeptical but am willing to try.  I go
to lots of shows and am looking for people do go with.
In my advanced years I have learned only two things
1. Yes you can judge a book by its cover
2. You can judge a rocker by what is on their iPod
So if you have some doubts, if you know or want to know what is a Jam Band,
see if you have on your iPod any:
Warren Haynes & Gov't Mule
Phil Lesh
Allman Brothers
Derek Trucks
Dead (of course but this is a no brainer)
Michael Franti & Spearhead
Tea Leaf Green
String Cheese Incident
Steve Kimock