[Fredslist] Announcing Newest Tribal Member-Baby Welsien

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Thu Feb 26 06:26:25 EST 2009

See below from Kenya.
------Original Message------
From: mueller56 at yahoo.com
To: mueller56 at yahoo.com
Sent: Feb 26, 2009 3:41 AM
Subject: Announcing Baby Welsien (formerly known as Simba)

It is with great pleasure that Lisa and Kristoffer announce the arrival of their daughter, Grace Elizabeth Welsien.  Grace was born at 8:00 am Nairobi time or 12:00 am US east coast time on February 26.  She weights in at 7 lbs. 03 oz. and is 20 inches long.

Delivered via C-section, mother and baby are both doing well.  I am sure Lisa and Kristoffer will be in touch with pictures via the blog the first chance they get.

Best,
Christine