[Fredslist] Honoring Gotham's Own Rick Fromewick

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 10:10:06 EST 2009

Hi all-

 I am so pleased to tell you all that my temple, Temple Avodah of Oceanside, will be holding a Dinner Dance to honor Gotham's Richard Fromewick and his wife Arlene. The other honorees are Alvin Levenberg and Jeff Rosenthal.

The dinner dance will be taking place on Sunday, May 17, 2009, from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. The evening includes a cocktail hour and dinner by Kombert Caterers, with music by the fabulous Ken James Orchestra. For those of you who have never attended an affair at Temple Avodah, I can guarantee you that you will be amazed by the quality, if not the quantity, of the food served by Kombert Caterers.

It would be an incredible show of Gotham support if we could put a Gotham table together to honor Rick and his wife. I know it will be a fabulous evening. The cost is $90.00 per person to attend. If anyone is interested, kindly let me know and I will take care of the rest.

Rona Gura