[Fredslist] What The Property Owner Needs To Know About NYS's New Environmental Tenant Notification Legislation - Join Us for a CLE Presentation Tomorrow Feb 25 8:30 a.m.

savena at gwtlaw.com savena at gwtlaw.com
Tue Feb 24 16:23:31 EST 2009

Join us tomorrow February 25, 2009 for a Breakfast CLE presentation on What
You Need to Know About NYS New Environmental Tenant Notification Law, 8:30
am at Nassau Bar Association at 15th and West Street, Mineola, NY.  $35 for
Members and Non-Attorneys; $50 for Non-Member Attorneys.

I hope you will join us as we discuss  What The Property Owner Needs To Know
About NYS's New Environmental Tenant Notification Legislation

For more information, click here

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001PzcOdBSezorDkH-Pew9vLvJs19HR
FPo_03YByvLSBKDufN216WQIGteAvXiHvBkDrJ_YZBoB74OVKe6TXCPAvlXuHCNkLgkZ8KLILjTK
mqw%3D

Suzanne M. Avena, Gotham LI Legal Group

savena at gwtlaw.com