[Fredslist] 2 large offices avail in my PR Office Suite...East 44th Street

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Feb 23 00:01:41 EST 2009

 Lovely, sunny, windowed offices to rent in our office suite....

My large office suite has two newly available offices for rent.  Both
offices come either furnished or unfurnished...both have large windows with
plenty of room to roam. Share our fax machine, postage meter, conference
room, and all the comforts of home. FREE DSL, FREE Nortel phone system, and
more. We also have extra desk space, storage area...everything!

The first space is around $950 per month and the second office, somewhat
larger, is about $1200.  Great for graphic designer, film producer,
freelancer of any kind or anyone who is entrepreneurially disposed.

Offices are located in the Creative Arts Building (EUE Screen Gems) -- 222
East 44th Street between Second and Third Avenue -- where the TV show
Rachael Ray is produced. This is a great building, a wonderful office and
serious environment to work in.

Office available immediately! Please contact me... 212-490-6500

Thanks

Bambe Levine
Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations