[Fredslist] (promo) Professional Organizing & Home Staging

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Feb 20 12:50:36 EST 2009

Yes, I¹m a Marketing Coach & Trainer ...  but you may not know I also do
Professional Organizing for home and office ...

& Property Staging for realtors & homeowners who need better presentation
of their properties & a competitive edge in this tough marketplace.
Well, I¹m coming out of the closet!

Present & brand your property for a faster sale & higher price!

Anna Lieber, Professional Organizing & Home Staging

Staged homes sell quickly, commanding higher prices

As a realtor, your time is better spent selling. And there many homeowners
who want to sell but whose homes are filled with clutter and unattractive
rooms. Buyers can be choosy. Help your properties sell in record time for
more money with minimal investment.

Staging helps buyers see themselves in your home

Refreshing and rearranging allows buyers to see the space and feel the flow,
without distractions. I will create a serene, open environment.

Clutter can cost you the sale

The longer a property stays on the market, the lower the price and greater
the costs. With a design background, a contemporary sensibility and an
aesthetic eye, I¹ll help your clients quickly and efficiently organize,
declutter and pack so their homes show well. Kitchens and bathrooms, home
offices, closets, furnishings and media artfully arranged to maximize
spaciousness.

A happy client

Here¹s an email a client sent after one day of reorganizing her home office:

³I just walked into my office, and I must tell you ‹ I am in the best state
of mind.
I turned on the radio; I am listening to classical music and enjoying my new
Œspace.¹ You are really so special and so talented. Thank you so much.²  ­
Bonnie Lee Sanders, Singer, Songwriter

Affordable rates

Contact me for your next home makeover project.

See you on the circuit,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Organization Works!