[Fredslist] Do You Know a COO who wants to Grow our Company??

Nadine Cino Nadine at TygaBox.com
Fri Feb 20 06:49:35 EST 2009

Hello Magic Wand Wavers of Gotham!!

We are looking for a COO to help us grow our Company.  Launched 15 years ago as an economical and ecological alternative to corrugated boxes, Tyga-Box Systems, Inc. has sufficient traction in the national market and is the classic "hockey puck" ....ready to take off and grow exponentially.

If you know knowledgable, experienced, qualified people who love the fun of growing companies ... we would like to have a conversation with them about the possibility of becoming an integral member of our team.

Please have them contact me either by phone or email: nadine at tygabox.com or 212-398-3809 ext 321

THNX Gotham!!
Enjoy Life & All Its Abundance!!

Nadine Cino │ CEO & co-Inventor

Tyga-Box Systems, Inc.

501 Seventh Avenue, PH │ New York, NY 10018

V (212) 398-3809 x. 321│ TF.  (888) 894-2269 │ F (212) 398-3768

nadine at tygabox.com │ www.tygabox.com <http://www.tygabox.com/>

 Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ~ Move with a Tyga!

P Save Trees. Print only when necessary.