[Fredslist] Long Island Gotham Seminar Feb 24

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Thu Feb 19 11:19:29 EST 2009

Find out how to get people buzzing about what you do to broaden your word of
mouth referrals.

Learn how a simple process can change how many people begin talking about
you and helping you.

Learn the methods that got Obama elected president long before he was a
public figure. They are methods you and I can use at no cost.

The seminar is at 9:00 am - 10:00 am at Israel Trattner 1225 Franklin
Avenue, Garden City

RSVP: ASAP  Ester Horowitz 516 409-0849 or by email info at m2powerinc.com

Limited seating

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

temporary website:

http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-