[Fredslist] Reach 4,000+ Working Mothers

Jill Tipograph/Everything Summer jill at everythingsummer.com
Wed Feb 18 14:02:15 EST 2009

 About Executive Moms
Executive Moms (www.executivemoms.com) is the pre-eminent organization for
accomplished women who are both mothers and professionals, addressing the
needs and interests of this highly coveted yet highly underserved audience
of thousands throughout the NY metropolitan area and nationwide.   Key
offerings include our newly re-launched interactive website with its
proprietary social network, original content, resource directories and blog,
our weekly, highly popular "Executive Momorandum" email which goes to our
database of over 4,000 women and select, high-impact events.  Executive Mom
members have a high HH income ($150k+), and an average of 2 children,
primarily age 10 and under.

Spring 2009 Luncheon
"Your Biggest Working Mom Questions of 2009"

Timing:	Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Venue:	The Harmonie Club, New York City

There are certain core topics which are always central to an Executive Mom's
life-- among them are Childcare, Career, Family/School Issues and Finance.
With our world spinning in new directions in recent months, these issues
have taken on new contours, new urgency, and raise new questions for all of
us.  As such, it was impossible to pick just one on which to put our focus.

Instead and for the first time, we are bringing together for our audience a
panel comprised of one select, nationally-renowned expert from each of these
important areas, including Finance journalist, author and media personality
Jean Chatzky; Career expert Tory Johnson, "Good Morning America's" Workplace
Contributor and CEO of Women For Hire; and Dr. Gail Saltz, best-selling
author, psychiatrist and Today Show contributor.  This panel will be
moderated by Cynthia McFadden, co-anchor of ABC News' "Nightline" and a
Contributor to the new women's website WowoWow.com.  All of these
accomplished women are executive moms themselves.
The event's presenting media sponsor is www.WowOWow.com, Women On The Web.
WowoWow.com is a free daily Internet website created, run and written by a
range of female luminaries including Lesley Stahl, Peggy Noonan, Liz Smith,
Joni Evans, Mary Wells, Whoopi Goldberg, Joan Ganz Cooney, Candice Bergen,
Lily Tomlin and Marlo Thomas. It reaches 600,000+ women monthly covering the
areas of news, politics, the economy, entertainment, culture and fashion.

****A variety of limited sponsorship opportunities for this April 2009 event
in Manhattan are available to reach this coveted working mother audience as
well as the 600,000+ exposure to the Women On The Web members. Please
contact me by 2/27/09 for details including your company identification on
the invite. ****

Jill Tipograph
Founder/Director
Everything Summer, LLC
jill at everythingsummer.com
www.everythingsummer.com

Author of Your Everything Summer Guide & Planner
<http://www.everythingsummer.com/guide.asp>

Development and sponsorships, Executive Moms