[Fredslist] Ride on Formica 1 March 4th

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Wed Feb 18 08:47:44 EST 2009

We hope you can join us.

Wednesday, March 4th
Friar's Club-12:30-2pm

       In the spotlight, our very own Jeff Fine

Jeff's company is Integrated Lifestyle Management with extensive expertise is Psychology/Psychiatry/Social Work. He  helps people feel better about themselves. Services include one or more of the following modalities: psychotherapy, personal training, nutrition counseling, and hypnosis.

Professional Bio:
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology - Syracuse University
- Masters in Clinical Social Work - New York University
- Masters of Science in Nutrition - New York University
- The New York Milton H. Erickson Society for Psychotherapy and Hypnosis
- Exercise Science/Personal Training - The Swedish Institute
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker - NY, NJ, CT
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Personal Trainer

Good leads for Jeff:  Any person seeking one or more of the following services:psychotherapy, personal training, nutrition counseling, and hypnosis.

    Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are asked to contact me prior to the meeting to avoid any category conflict.  $45 Lunch fee  (Kosher meals $50)  can be paid online at   www.gothamnetworking.com   / Events area  up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.  Payment can also be made by check or cash at the meeting.

  RSVP  to me by Friday, February 27th.

All the best,
Judie
Judie Moceri