[Fredslist] Where are my Fellow Commenters for the Blogger Party?

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 12:59:43 EST 2009

While I have heard from almost all of the bloggers concerning the blogger party-there's one missing and if you RSVP soon I won't tell Fred who you are-I have only heard from a few of the commenters and alternate bloggers. I need to give the restaurant an accurate head count so I do need to know who will be attending.

In case any of you have misplaced the email the party will be on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at Papa-Razzi on Jericho Turnpike in Westbury at 6:00 p.m..This is not limited to Gotham members.  Anyone who writes a blog, comments on the blogs or reads the blogs are invited to attend.

Some of you know that I have begun to hunt you down on Facebook.  I can be ruthless and will continue until I hear from all of you. Seriously, it will be a really fun networking event (I have a few surprises up my sleeve) and I hope to hear from everyone who reads the blogs.

Rona Gura