[Fredslist] Last call to ride the circuit to CT

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Sat Feb 14 09:14:59 EST 2009

Last call to come visit us in CT and ride the circuit to the Greenwich
Hyatt, 1800 E Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT on Tuesday, Feb 17th at 8AM in the
Condes room. FYI the site is the original offices of Conde Nast
Publications, hence the name Condes room. Buffet Breakfast is $25 per person
and please check with me first as we have a non-compete. The next step is to
register and pay on line. We have some openings so there are more
opportunities to visit than in the past. And we are only a hop skip and a
jump away from Westchester, Queens and the Bronx.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail