[Fredslist] Mitch Tobol's LinkedIn Seminar in the Hinterlands

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Feb 13 10:55:36 EST 2009

Mitch Tobol gave an awesome presentation on LinkedIn and social networking
on the web yesterday in the CT. Mitch is not only a terrific speaker; he has
amazing knowledge on the subject of social networking. I learned so much
about how to use LinkedIn, to make the best use of my page, how to get
noticed and how to get new contacts from my contact's contacts. And he also
explained the difference between Facebook and LinkedIn which I was really
unsure of how to handle. The hour and a half went really fast and I think we
could have gone on for another hour.

Thanks to Ellin Yassky and Marc Halpert for putting this all together. And
especially thank you Mitch. You are the best!

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail