[Fredslist] Calling Not Only Architects For " Able and Willing"

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Feb 12 16:12:14 EST 2009

You may know of my association with the Friends of The High School For
Leadership & Public Service and you may also know that one joins Boards
etc. not only to do good, but to meet good people.  Well the writer of the
below email, Jennifer Brown, an architect, is one of those people.  Please
see if you can make a connection for her.  Thank you.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 02/12/2009 03:59 PM -----

             Jennifer Brown
             <jennbrown at mac.co
                                       fklein at gothamnetworking.com
             02/12/2009 03:49                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Able and Willing

Fred,

It was great to see so many familiar faces around the SUMMA Friends
table.  As you asked, I am sending you a bit about me.  Jane Present
has already sent my resume out to Gotham, and the one architect you
have as a member, Josh Zinder has already contacted me for an
interview in his Princeton office.  Since the architecture world is
quite slow, maybe there is something else out there for me in the
meantime.

With 14 years of experience in mostly large offices in three
countries, I have acquired some great skills that aren't necessarily
tied to architecture.  It takes quite a bit of skill and
organization  and paperwork to build a building, and that could
easily translate to another sector.  Project management,
organization, administrative skills, personal assistant,  I am
willing to take on just about anything and commit to it for at least
one year.  Times are tough, and I am willing to take a career diversion.

Any help would be appreciated.  Let me know what you need from me.

Thanks, Fred.

Jennifer Brown

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***