[Fredslist] Last Chance to Come Ride the Circuit to Gotham Hispanic - Wednesday, February 11

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Tue Feb 10 08:49:43 EST 2009

Hola Gotham,

This is an open invitation to the next meeting of Gotham Hispanic, on
Wednesday, February 11th at the Friars Club (we start at 12:30 pm).  ALL ARE
WELCOME; WE DO NOT HAVE A NON-COMPETE FOR OUR MEETINGS.

So.attend the meeting and bring a guest . particularly if you know someone
who is Hispanic or who works in the Hispanic market that you think could be
a potential member as we are always looking to build the Gotham Hispanic
community.

Remember.. "Networking isn't just about showing up; it's about bringing
others into the circle so that the networking becomes more meaningful for
everyone."

If you are interested in attending, you can sign up for the event and pay by
credit card on the Gotham website at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1324 or you
can email me and I'll make sure you are on the list.  The cost of lunch for
circuit riders and guests is $45.  We certainly appreciate all those who can
pay online in advance at the above link.

Gracias y saludos,

Brian Weiss

Group Coordinator

Gotham Hispanic