[Fredslist] PROMO: Save Significant money using NYSERDA's programs for energy cost reductions

Sherry Rivera mortgagelady500 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:29:21 EST 2009

BE A HERO

Save your employer, your co-op. condo or commercial client who owns a commercial building huge amounts of money by cutting their cost of electricity and gas.

I am working with a NYSERDA partner who can provide gas and electricity at significantly reduced rates without sacrificing service or quality.

In addition, being knowledgable about all of NYSERDA's programs we can help the owner or manager determine how to cut energy costs and qualify for NYSERDA"s special programs.  WE WILL COMPLETE ALL FORMS AND HELP QUALIFY THE CLIENT FOR THE PROGRAM.  This is truly the winner aspect of utilizing our group.  ANY COMMERCIAL BUILDING outside of Long Island can benefit including industrial, and manufacturing facilities.  This is available in NY State and NJ.  (In the near future I will have a solution for LI as well)

Special program recently announced for CO-OPS, CONDOS and LARGE MULTIFAMILY OWNERS - $350,000,000 has been EAR-MARKED.  Building managers and real estate property owners can experience serious financial benefit.

Call Sherry Rivera to find out more about these programs

Office 516 594-1400      Cell 516 458-5384
Sherry Rivera
Guardian National Funding
100 North Village Avenue  Ste 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570