[Fredslist] Looking to Interview Women About Shopping for Forbes Magazine

Leah Bourne leah at leahbourne.com
Sun Aug 30 15:38:02 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham!

I am looking to interview professional women (really in any
industry). Interested in how your shopping habits have changed during
the economic downturn. And considering that most people have cut back
on spending quite a bit what it would take for you to be interested
in shopping again.

If you would be up for talking to me, or if you know of someone who
you think would be interesting to talk to I would really appreciate
you getting in touch via email--leah at leahbourne.com.

Best!

Leah

Leah Bourne