[Fredslist] Gotham New Haven's 3rd Anniversary Party

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Thu Aug 27 09:13:41 EDT 2009

Congratulations to the New Haven Group. This is one of the oldest
settlements in New England that contributed to the greatness of America.
Now the Gotham New Haven Group through their outpost has spread
opportunity throughout CT but also to all the Gotham members throughout
the US.

The next three years will be even more remarkable!

Robert Esposito
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.
robert at barterluxury.com
www.barterluxury.com