[Fredslist] [Promo] DPI can manage your printer fleet for you...

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at dpinc-usa.com
Fri Aug 21 08:08:14 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham Decision Makers,

DPI would like to offer our newest program to you - MPS or managed print
services - we will take all of the equipment, service and supplies out of
your hands to give you and your IT professionals the time to perform the
more important tasks on your agendas.

We will save you time and money, which will increase your productivity and
lead to a higher profit margin.  Let me come in for 15 minutes to meet with
you to discuss whether our program is a fit with your company or not.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Robbie Jacobs

DPI, Inc.