[Fredslist] Thanks from Prohibition!!

Jim Conley jimc at reitdesign.com
Thu Aug 20 15:04:50 EDT 2009

Dear Gothamites,

I would like to take a moment to thank you all for supporting my bar/
restaurant Prohibition. In particular, I'd like to thank all who came
to enjoy the amazing voice of Marcus Goldhaber,  Nancy Schess for
starting a new group that meets in the evening/dinner hour and the
Gotham Softball Team for coming over after a game. I am a fairly new
member of Gotham and am totally blown away by the power of this group.
Thanks again to all of you and I'm honored to be a part of this family!

--
Jim Conley
reitdesign,inc