[Fredslist] Praise for the Gotham Mentor Program!

Katherine Cohn katherinecohn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:21:44 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham members,

Fred has asked me and the other Mentor and Mentee partners to let you know about our program and peak your interest. I could do a commercial for it! I was matched as a mentor/mentee to Phyllis Weiss Hasserot a few months ago and we have been meeting as often as we can with our busy schedules. Phyllis as a mentor gives me solid and constructive advice and listens to me whole-heartedly. I do the same thing for Phyllis and give her my advice and opinions in helping her with her projects. The best part of the program is that it creates a relationship that is so inspirational, supportive and collaborative. If you are not in the program, I highly suggest you join us. You'll love it too!

Katherine Cohn

Member of Formica 1