[Fredslist] Free Events at Networking University

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:09:33 EDT 2009

My Fellow Networkers,

If anyone is interested in training to be a better networker - there
are free classes at Networking University.

That is right Networking University - go figure!  The classes are free.

Happy Networking!

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971

Begin forwarded message: