Re: FW: [Fredslist] Gotham Gives Blood

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Tue Aug 11 15:36:38 EDT 2009

Thank you Ester! For last year as well!

>  -------Original Message-------
>  From: David Henry <dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com>
>  Subject: FW: [Fredslist] Gotham Gives Blood
>  Sent: Aug 11 '09 15:14
>
>  BTW
I did forget to thank Ester Horowitz for pulling this together
>  for Gotham.  If not for her organizing this, I would most likely still be
>  in the category of never having given blood.  Many thanks, Ester, for
>  making this happen.
>

>  _______________________________________
>
>  DAVID P. HENRY
>
>  TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC
>
>  212-683-6000
>
>  917-860-2468 (cell)
>
>  [LINK: mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com] dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
>
>  [LINK: http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/] www.telenoticiasusa.com
>
>  [LINK: http://www.novomediausa.com/] www.novomediausa.com
>

>  _"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"_
>
>  _ _
>
>  Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  [LINK:
>  http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog] www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog
>
>  Follow me on Twitter: [LINK: http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_]
>  @_davidhenry_
>
>  Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: [LINK: https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_]
>  @TeleNoticias_
>
>  Our Company Facebook page is here: [LINK:
>  http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias] TeleNoticias on Facebook
>

>  FROM: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
>  [mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] ON BEHALF OF David Henry
>  SENT: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:30 PM
>  TO: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
>  SUBJECT: [Fredslist] Gotham Gives Blood
>

>  OK
I wasn’t planning to write this; I was planning to go give
>  blood and that would be that.  BUT
this being my first time giving
>  blood and it being so easy, I feel obliged to share this with hope it may
>  move some other “newbies” to give blood.  >From the time I
>  walked in the door to the time I was done donating blood
total time
>  30 minutes.  That is filling out all the paperwork, the medical screening
>  and then the actual blood donation.  It’s easy and painless (the part
>  that hurt the most was having the tape taken off my arm
seriously!).

>  I also was able to see fellow Gothamites Ed Bienstock, Lou Camhe and Jane
>  Jacobs
.so I did hang out for awhile afterwards.  Plus, it’s
>  kind of like going to the doctor when you were a kid
instead of a
>  lollypop
you get juice or soda and access to a bunch of
>  snacks
what could be better (OK, maybe a cocktail
).

>  If you’re on the fence about giving
.just go do it!  What I
>  learned today is that the blood I donated will be used within 24
>  hours
that’s how short they are on blood.  So go and do
>  it
you’ll feel good once you do.